We are so glad we were invited to the avant premiere of “Distance” the first webserie about Long Distance Relationship, we really enjoyed it (already waiting for second season!)
Launching date is today Tuesday 24th April on their web: distancetheseries
We wanna encourage all the LDR Community to watch this wonderful serie, so here we are giving 5 reasons for becoming a fan of them:
- Originality: Its the first time Long Distance Relationship is the main topic of a serie, also it is recorded in two sides (point of view of Emily and point of view of Sam) which gives you freedom of watching first one side, then the other. As a personal advice, for chapter 4, I would suggest watching Emily’s part first, then Sam.
- You will feel identified: even though you are in an intercultural relationship or you haven’t met your loved one yet, this serie will make you feel identified with the daily stuff about being in a LDR: time difference, misunderstandings, connection problems, skyping/facetiming, spending special occasions so far away…
- You will laugh: as they addressed the topic with humour and you will find several funny situations, in some moments you will feel like they are showing your Long Distance Relationship (LDR).
- You will learn: it’s good watching it with your significant other and discussing about the different situations that Sam and Emily go through, it’s good learning from the successes and failures of other people in long distance!
- You will be addicted: probably you will feel one season is not enough, there are so much things that happen in a LDR that you will want to see more about the LDR of Sam and Emily so you will want more and more!Hope you enjoy it as much as we did, let us know if you watched, we would love talking about it! 😀